Binary Option Trading Signals
There are several companies online that offer trading signals to binary option traders. Most of these companies have professional traders working behind the scenes to identify trends and spot opportunities, and then share that information with their clients. They’ll basically hand you the information you need to execute a successful binary option trade, so all you have to do is take that information and use it with your favorite binary options broker.
The signals provided by these companies are usually sent to you daily via email or SMS/Text message. These signals will include information such as:
- Name of Asset - Such as Gold, Google, S&P 500, etc…
- Entry Price – The market price that you should enter the trade at.
- Market Direction - Tell you whether to select CALL or PUT.
- Expiry Time – The expiry time needed for the trade.
Best Trading Signal Services
There are nearly a dozen different subscription services that offer trading signals for binary options. Most of these companies offer monthly subscriptions to their service, and some even offer trial periods so you can test out their service to see if it’s right for you. After analyzing the most popular signal providers in the industry, here are the companies that have rated the highest in success rate and customer satisfaction.
|1||Quantum Binary Signals||$97 / Month||75-85%||Visit Web Site|
|2||UpDown Signals||$97 / Month||70% +||Visit Web Site|
|3||Franco's Signals||$97 / 2 Weeks||75%||Visit Web Site|
|5||Binary Option Pro Signals||$97 / Month||72.5%||Visit Web Site|
How Do Trading Signals Work?
Each signal provider is different, but typically you will get a text message or email once per day or several times per day with the exact information you need to make a profitable binary option trade. The information sent to you will look similar to this:
Call – Nasdaq – 2713 – 19:00GMT
This signal is telling you to purchase a CALL option for the asset Nasdaq when the market price is at 2713 or lower. And 19:00GMT is the expiry time to set on the trade. So you just take this information into your preferred binary option platform and execute a trade using the parameters given.
These signals are created by sophisticated computer algorithms or by a team of professional traders that are constantly analyzing various fundamental, technical, and economic influences that can impact the price of an asset.
Factors To Consider
- You can test the quality and accuracy of the trading signals by taking advantage of the risk-free trials offered by some of the signal providers. Usually the trial periods last 4-7 days and will cost you around $5. This enables you to test out a service thoroughly, before committing to a monthly subscription.
- Don’t expect a 100% success rate on the signals provided. Although these services give you a much higher probability of winning a binary option trade, no one can guarantee you a 90-100% success rate. A 70-80% success rate is much more realistic to achieve.
- You must already have an account with a binary option broker before you can put these signals into use.